Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Princess and Pumpkin


Princess and Pumpkin
Originally uploaded by Rosalind Tedford.
So despite Erin's illness, we had a grand time trick-or-treating. Sean did not make it but he will next year. We went with our neighbors and their 3 kids who we love and we had a blast. So we had a princess, two characters from The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe and one two-year-old boy who decided he wanted to be a princess. So what did they do?? The put him in a clown costume and told him he was a princess and he was pleased as punch!! There were lots of kids out and about the neighborhood and it was really great to see folks and meet some new people. I know lots of folks lament the downturn in neighborhoods, but ours is doing pretty well and we love it!! But we'll have to secretly hide the candy from Erin or we'll have to peel her off the ceiling and from me, or I'll be back in my pregnancy clothes!! More pics, if you want them on my flickr page.

No comments: